With extensive commercial construction management experience, Cole is well versed in the design-build process and construction means and methods. Cole fully understands the construction process from inception to turnover and closeout.
Cole graduated from Auburn University with a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering. Courses of study include reinforced concrete design, steel design, and soil mechanics.
Before Urban Eco, Cole gained his experience through his work for Catamount Constructors and Hardin Construction.
Cole’s most notable recent construction projects include:
1. Lindbegh Plaza – a 26 acre retail which included 360 square feet of parking deck and over 300,000 square feet of retail space. The value of this construction work was approximately 100 million dollars
2. The Avenues at Webb Gin – a 57 acre retail mall which included extensive site work, hardscape, and landscape work. It also included 385,000 of retail space. The value of this construction work was approximately 80 million dollars.
3. West Village – a 40 acre mixed use development which included 292 condos and town homes and 32 retail spaces. The value of this construction work was approximately 30 million dollars.
4. QTS Metro – a 370,000 square foot data center which included 24,000 kilowatts/60,000 amps of power and a 20,000-ton cooling system. The value of this construction work was approximately 130 million dollars.
5. Atlanta Toyota – a 75,000 square foot automotive dealership addition and renovation. The value of this construction work was approximately 15 million dollars.
6. Bradford-Gwinnett Townhomes – an NSP renovation project which spanned 22 acres and included 92 townhomes. The construction value was 2 million dollars.