Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.com
Current Work Employment Opportunities:
1) Administrative Coordinator/Office Manager
Pay Rate: $10-13/HR, depending on experience
Job Description: We are looking for a qualified candidate to help in several aspects of business including (but not limited to):
- Administrative duties: checking emails, answering phones, scheduling meetings for the general contractor and project manager, creating invoices and estimates, running weekly office meetings, check the mail at our PO Box twice weekly
- Marketing duties: work with marketing intern on blog posts for both HeirloomDesignBuild.com and UrbanEcoGroup.com, updating websites with current and completed project information, working in Photoshop and WordPress (experience is helpful, but not required), reaching out to local and national publications with newly completely project information to increase company visibility in the community, organize monthly and quarterly events on our adopted section of the Atlanta Beltline, take photographs of projects (before, during, and after) and edit for our websites and other publications
- Light project management in construction projects: making sure estimates have been signed by clients, occasional errands to project sites, government offices to collect permits, email correspondence between project managers/subcontractors/clients/etc.
- Design & Real Estate Development projects
We need someone who is organized and detail oriented for this position. Proficiency in Photoshop and Word Press is beneficial, but can be learned. You must have a reliable form of transportation.
2) Marketing Professional/Intern
Pay Rate: $7.50-9.50/HR, depending on qualifications
Summer internship and Fall internship
Job Description: Responsibilities include designing marketing materials, going to project sites to take pictures of progress, updating company files with current photos, updating company website and blogs with project status and photos, ordering marketing materials for projects and clients, and working on proposals with business development team.
We need someone who is organized and detail oriented for this position. Proficiency in Photoshop and Word Press is required.
We can make hours work around your class schedule.
This position is 7-15 hours a week, depending on your availability.
3) Assistant Project Manager: Call for details (404-537-1674)