- Suzanne on Small Businesses Going Green: Now or Later?
- Urban Eco Group - MenScience Flagship Store | on Contact UrbanEco Group
- liquid chillstep on Restaurant Colors
- moncler bags on US Green Building Council Georgia’s High Performance, Healthy Schools Program
- Clemmie Risen on London Olympics 2012: Sustainability Games
Case Study: Recall Pedestrian Bridge
(please refresh the page if the video does not come up)
For this project, we removed the compromised pedestrian bridge at international document management firm Recall’s national headquarters in Norcross, and built an entirely new bridge.
To do this, we fabricated and erected a steel decking, topped it with a concrete walkway and finished it off with waterproofing application. This was a highly surgical process due to the proximity and size of the old bridge.
Since this national headquarters office building that houses hundreds of people, the project was also time-sensitive from both a safety perspective and according to the needs of the owner. As such, we completed the entire process, from demo to design to completion, in 12 weeks.
We are Urban Eco Group, a commercial general contractor in Atlanta, GA. We not only build new buildings but also perform facilities maintenance and management. We also specialize in green high performance solutions for building owners to save money on monthly building utility costs, while also improving public relations and the bottom line.Please contact us today for a free consultion or to engage us on your upcoming building project.